Having a generic gross sales funnel is just not sufficient – you want one which has been confirmed to work for companies identical to yours.
That’s why at the moment we’re going to introduce you to what we imagine to be the best gross sales funnel of all of them:
The Worth Ladder.
We will even share the highest 5 variations of it in order that you possibly can choose the one which makes essentially the most sense on your present scenario.
Able to develop what you are promoting sooner than you ever thought potential?
The Worth Ladder Gross sales Funnel
We imagine that the best solution to promote something on-line is the Worth Ladder gross sales funnel.
It was created by our co-founder Russell Brunson who then used it to take ClickFunnels from zero to $10M+ in annual income in only one yr (it’s at $100M+ now!).
This gross sales funnel has 4 phases:
- Bait. You provide the potential buyer your lead magnet (a freebie) in trade for his or her e-mail handle.
- Frontend. You provide the potential buyer your least costly and least helpful services or products.
- Center. You provide the client a dearer and extra helpful services or products.
- Backend. You provide the client your most costly and Most worthy services or products.
Ideally, you additionally provide a continuity program of some kind, that means, a subscription product that generates recurring income.
We additionally advocate including downsells, upsells, and cross-sells to your core affords so as to maximize your income.
The explanation why this gross sales funnel works so nicely is that it means that you can:
- Begin the connection with that individual by providing free worth.
- Nurture that relationship by persevering with to supply free worth through e-mail.
- Construct belief by offering progressively extra paid worth at every stage.
Right here’s how Russell explains it:
The Prime 5 Variations of the Worth Ladder Gross sales Funnel
Now let’s check out the 5 hottest variations of the Worth Ladder gross sales funnel:
Squeeze Web page Funnel
A squeeze web page funnel seems to be like this:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: A thanks web page.
A squeeze web page is a primary touchdown web page that has these three key components:
- A headline that conveys what your free provide is all about.
- An e-mail opt-in kind the place the potential buyer can sort of their e-mail handle. It might probably both be displayed instantly or proven as soon as they click on the call-to-action button.
- A call-to-action button that encourages the potential buyer to get the lead magnet.
Normally, squeeze pages additionally function extra components corresponding to a subheadline, additional copy, related photos, and so forth.
Right here’s an instance of a easy, but high-converting squeeze web page that we’re utilizing to advertise one among our lead magnets:
And right here’s the thanks web page:
A squeeze web page funnel is essentially the most primary variation of the Worth Ladder gross sales funnel, in order that’s what it’s best to begin with in case you have by no means constructed a gross sales funnel earlier than.
And don’t fear, with ClickFunnels software program, you’ll be able to construct a squeeze web page funnel in only a few minutes.
Reverse Squeeze Web page Funnel
A reverse squeeze web page funnel additionally seems to be like this:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: A thanks web page.
So what’s the distinction between the common squeeze web page funnel and the reverse squeeze web page funnel, then?
- An everyday squeeze web page funnel retains the free worth behind the opt-in wall.
- A reverse squeeze web page funnel gives some free worth proper there on the squeeze web page itself after which asks for the potential buyer’s e-mail handle in trade for extra free worth.
Usually, the squeeze web page within the reverse squeeze web page funnel incorporates a free video that the potential buyer can watch instantly with out having to opt-in.
You then ask for his or her e-mail handle in trade for a lead magnet that’s associated to the free video that they’ve simply watched.
Essentially the most easy possibility is to create a video collection, enable the potential buyer to look at the primary video with out opting in, then use the remainder of the movies as a lead magnet.
If you’re a calisthenics coach, you’ll be able to create a video collection that teaches primary calisthenic abilities, then use it as your lead magnet.
Let’s say your video collection teaches these abilities:
- Hanging leg raises.
- Pistol squats.
You may function an introduction video in your squeeze web page the place you clarify why freshmen have to grasp these three workouts, then provide the potential buyer these three video tutorials in trade for his or her e-mail handle.
Another choice is to share your story within the squeeze web page video, then use a related useful resource as a lead magnet.
You probably have misplaced weight and now need to assist different individuals do the identical, you’ll be able to share your weight reduction journey in your squeeze web page video.
Then provide the potential buyer a 30-day meal plan in trade for his or her e-mail handle.
Be aware that the reverse squeeze web page funnel will doubtless have a decrease potential customer-to-lead conversion charge than the common squeeze web page funnel.
Nevertheless, that’s not essentially a nasty factor, for the reason that reverse squeeze web page funnel will doubtless additionally usher in greater high quality leads.
A survey funnel is a funnel that means that you can direct totally different individuals to totally different gross sales funnels from a single start line.
It seems to be like this:
Web page 1: A survey.
Web page 2: A squeeze web page based mostly on the survey outcomes.
Web page 3: A thanks web page based mostly on the survey outcomes.
We advocate this survey construction:
- Self-identifying query (normal). Ask them who they’re.
- Self-identifying query (subject-based). Ask them concerning the scenario they’re in.
- Self-declared stage of ability. Ask them what’s their ability stage.
- Self-declared largest problem. Ask them what they’re fighting.
- Educate and make clear. Ask them what they’re fighting on a private stage.
- Random curiosity-based query. Ask them one thing that you’re curious to find out about them.
The primary query is known as the “bucket query” as a result of it determines which gross sales funnel that individual shall be directed to.
Survey funnels are a fantastic answer for companies that serve a number of distinct buyer segments that require totally different gross sales messaging.
Product Launch Funnel
A product launch funnel is a gross sales funnel designed particularly for product launches (duh!).
It was created by the entrepreneur Jeff Walker who got here up with the “sideways gross sales web page” concept:
As a substitute of making an excellent lengthy gross sales web page that takes ages to scroll by means of you’ll be able to break it up into a number of pages that current the identical data in a extra digestible format.
Right here’s what the product launch funnel seems to be like:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: Video #1.
Web page 3: Video #2.
Web page 4: Video #3.
Web page 5: Video #4.
Web page 7: A product order web page.
Web page 8: An order affirmation web page.
We advocate structuring the video sequence like this:
- Video #1: Place your self as an authority, clarify how this similar alternative modified your life, and present the potential buyer how your product will make their life higher. Then deliver up objections that the potential buyer might need and promise to reply them within the subsequent video.
- Video #2: Reply the most typical objections. Present social proof by sharing case research of earlier prospects. Then foreshadow the subsequent video.
- Video #3: Categorical how excited you’re that the potential buyer has made it this far. Then take a step again, clarify the massive image and assist them visualize what your product can do for them. Then foreshadow the subsequent video.
- Video #4: Open the doorways. It’s time to make your provide obtainable to potential prospects. This web page ought to have a “Purchase” button beneath the video that may take them to the product order kind.
You must house out these movies – ship one each day or each different day.
Don’t make all of them obtainable instantly as a result of that may beat the entire function of the product launch funnel.
Evidently, this video sequence requires being good on digital camera, so if you’re digital camera shy, this strategy is just not going to give you the results you want.
In that case, we recommend utilizing emails as an alternative of movies, although which means that you will want to shorten the funnel to simply three pages:
Web page 1: A squeeze web page.
Web page 2: A product order web page.
Web page 3: An order affirmation web page.
So as an alternative of sending the potential buyer emails with hyperlinks to the movies, you construct up the thrill about your product through e-mail collection as an alternative.
And if you wish to study extra about writing persuasive emails you will get a free copy of “Copywriting Secrets and techniques”.
A webinar funnel is a gross sales funnel the place you employ a webinar as your lead magnet.
Right here’s what it seems to be like:
Web page 1: A webinar registration web page.
Web page 2: A thanks web page.
Web page 3: A webinar web page.
Web page 4: A product order web page.
This gross sales funnel holds a particular place in our hearts as a result of that’s what Russell used to get ClickFunnels off the bottom throughout our first yr in enterprise.
He would intention to do 5-7 webinars every week however generally he would find yourself doing 2-3 webinars a day. Fairly loopy nevertheless it labored!
Listed below are a couple of recommendations on how one can create a high-converting webinar funnel:
- Present loads of free worth. The phrase “webinar” is brief for “internet seminar”. It must be an academic occasion the place you educate potential prospects one thing helpful. So don’t deal with it as a 45-minute gross sales pitch on your product. Guarantee that even the attendees that resolve to not buy no matter it’s that you’re promoting go away feeling that they’ve realized one thing.
- Use a confirmed script to transition into your gross sales pitch. Going out of your presentation to a gross sales pitch can really feel awkward. However it doesn’t need to be. Merely use this script:
- “So now I’d wish to give you guys one thing that I’m actually enthusiastic about. It’s one thing that I feel goes to vary tons of lives and companies for the higher. However I don’t need to do it with out your permission. If you happen to guys need to study extra about [PRODUCT/SERVICE] then simply sort “Sure” within the chat bar.”
- in the event you adopted the primary tip and supplied loads of free worth, the attendees will nearly actually need to hear what you need to say.
- And in case nobody varieties “sure” within the chat, it can save you the scenario with this script:
- “Okay. Effectively, I don’t need to take up an excessive amount of of your time. However I actually suppose that is going to be a game-changer for you. Is it okay if I simply spend 10 minutes exhibiting you this provide I put collectively?”
- Ought to the worst occur and nobody varieties “sure” even after your second try and get individuals to comply with the pitch, merely thank everybody for his or her time and finish the webinar.
- That’s tremendous awkward.
- However the larger downside is that there should be one thing incorrect together with your presentation as a result of this isn’t regular.
- So in case your webinar falls flat, it’s essential to determine what went incorrect, then return to the drafting board and provide you with one thing higher.
- Be aware: These scripts solely work for stay webinars the place attendees can react to what you’re saying.
- Comply with up! Russell, who is a good salesman, would usually convert between 20% and 30% of webinar attendees into paying prospects. And that’s an incredible conversion charge!
However even in the event you get that conversion charge between 70% and 80% of your webinar attendees will go away with out shopping for your product. And you already know what? That’s okay.
Now that you’ve got their e-mail addresses, you’ll be able to proceed nurturing these relationships by offering free worth through e-mail.
That manner, if these individuals are ever able to put money into an answer to an issue that your product addresses, you’ll be the primary individual that involves their minds.
So don’t simply finish your webinar and go away it at that. Be sure to comply with up!
Additionally, if you wish to study extra about rising your on-line enterprise through webinar funnels, try the “Excellent Webinar Secrets and techniques” the place Russell shares a confirmed framework for that:
Russell’s Prime 7 Funnel Hacks
Listed below are Russell’s prime seven funnel hacks that may aid you enhance your conversion charges, income, and revenue:
- Add extra curiosity to your squeeze web page headlines. You need to present simply sufficient data to pique the potential buyer’s curiosity in order that they’d really feel compelled to take a look at your lead magnet. However don’t give all the things away in your headline – in the event you present an excessive amount of data, they’ll suppose that they have already got all of it found out and transfer on.
- Have a lead magnet. All gross sales funnels that now we have mentioned on this article embody a lead magnet so we hope that you simply already perceive the significance of providing a freebie in trade for the potential buyer’s e-mail handle. However you’d be stunned what number of companies on the market are lacking this important ingredient of a profitable gross sales funnel.
- Construct your gross sales pages for max conversions. Your gross sales web page ought to begin with an enchantment to emotion, adopted by an enchantment to logic, adopted by an enchantment to worry (implement the precept of shortage). All three components have to be current, in that order, for max conversions.
- Add an order kind bump. A bump provide is a proposal that you simply current to the potential buyer after they put of their bank card data however earlier than they finalize the acquisition. It must be priced inside an impulse purchase vary and wish no clarification. For instance, if you’re promoting a e-book, you’ll be able to add an audiobook bump provide.
- Hold the shopping for loop open to establish hyper-active patrons. One of the best time to current a possible buyer with a proposal is when they’re already within the course of of shopping for. So when somebody decides to purchase your product, you need to maintain providing them upsells till they finalize the acquisition. Don’t finish the shopping for loop your self, allow them to finish it as an alternative.
- Create an “provide wall” to ascend patrons up your Worth Ladder. This is likely to be stunning however generally individuals simply need to maintain procuring so they begin looking the Web for one thing else to purchase. Why lose that visitors when you possibly can direct it to your different affords as an alternative? An “provide wall” is a web page that presents a catalog of your varied affords in order that the client may proceed exploring your product line.
- Add a webinar to the thanks web page to extend gross sales. When a possible buyer subscribes to your e-mail listing to get your lead magnet, use the thanks web page to ask them to attend a free webinar. Then pitch them your product on the finish of that occasion.
Try this video the place Russell goes by means of these hacks one after the other and gives examples for every of them:
Need Russell To Present You How To Construct Your First Gross sales Funnel?
Let’s maintain it actual:
Constructing a gross sales funnel from scratch can look like a frightening job.
That’s why we created our 5-Day Problem the place Russell walks you thru it step-by-step.
You’ll discover ways to:
- Generate limitless leads.
- Create your first lead magnet.
- Construct your first gross sales funnel.
- Create a easy 6-email follow-up sequence.
- And launch your funnel!
…in simply 5 days.
So don’t hesitate.