register and ask your query(s)
Attending a BrightLocal webinar on Crowdcast is easy. You’ll want a Crowdcast account to affix, however registering takes simply 2 minutes.
1. Click on the inexperienced ‘Save my spot!’ button on the high of the Crowdcast window.
For those who can’t see this button, or the Crowdcast embed, please go to the Crowdcast web page immediately to register.
2. Enter your e-mail handle or select to log in via your social media. Hit the inexperienced arrow, or press enter to proceed.
3. Click on ‘Electronic mail me a login hyperlink’ the place you possibly can verify your registration by way of e-mail. Don’t see the e-mail? Please test your spam folder!
4. After you’ve confirmed, you’ll be redirected to the Crowdcast occasion web page. Bear in mind so as to add the occasion to your calendar to be sure you don’t miss it!
For those who can see the embed however not the inexperienced button (and also you’re seeing the ‘chat’ feed as an alternative), meaning you’re already signed up and logged in. Simply come again right here when it’s time for the webinar!
5. Click on ‘Ask a Query’ and submit your query(s) utilizing the popup (you are able to do this earlier than or through the broadcast).
See a query within the popup that you simply’d additionally like the reply to? Simply click on the arrow subsequent to the query to ‘upvote’ it! The favored questions with essentially the most upvotes will likely be answered first.