KITCHENER, Ontario – October 26, 2021 – Vidyard, the main video platform for companies, in the present day introduced the launch of Gross sales Feed, a digital media community devoted to serving a brand new technology of sellers with the newest gross sales ideas, information, and leisure. Gross sales Feed is producing a variety of authentic on-line reveals, podcasts, video collection, music, comedy, and leisure together with each day gross sales ideas and a weekly e-newsletter – all created with one individual in thoughts: the B2B gross sales skilled.
Powered by a group of gross sales professionals and lovers, Gross sales Feed is dedicated to serving to sellers sharpen their expertise, keep forward of the competitors, and revel in a well-deserved giggle after an extended day of chilly calling and scorching rejection.
“Whereas there’s an excessive amount of content material accessible for gross sales leaders, there’s little or no being created for frontline B2B sellers who’re hustling every single day to hit their quotas,” mentioned Tyler Lessard, head of the Gross sales Feed community. “We’ve based Gross sales Feed to assist B2B sellers lead a greater life in gross sales via content material and media they’ll higher relate to. From our authentic reveals and gross sales shorts to music and different ‘sellertainment,’ we’re delivering content material in recent new codecs that higher align with how the brand new technology of sellers needs to interact.”
The Gross sales Feed media community launches in the present day with a wide range of new authentic reveals, together with:
- Full Funnel: A weekly gross sales information present that includes The Startup Hypeman, Rajiv Nathan, overlaying three topical areas in below 10 minutes. Episodes 1-6 at the moment are accessible.
- Gross sales Individuals: Vidyard’s Tyler Lessard explores how B2B sellers can put the ‘individuals’ again in gross sales in a digital-first enterprise world. Episode 1 is obtainable now.
- Gross sales Stuff Defined: Solutions to every little thing you’ve questioned about gross sales, from how groups are structured to deep dives on complicated matters like income intelligence. Coming this November.
- That’s The way it All Started: A podcast and video collection from Andrew Davis, exploring the most important names in enterprise and the way they bought their begin. Episode 1 is now accessible.
- Gross sales Tech Talks: Gross sales Feed’s Will Aitken assessments and critiques a number of the hottest gross sales instruments to indicate how they actually work, and in the event that they’re price your time. Episode 1 is obtainable now.
- Tales from the Area Podcast: Amy Volas, one of many prime voices in gross sales, discusses real-world experiences from B2B sellers with a deal with what they discovered whereas overcoming their best gross sales fails. The weekly podcast launches this November.
- Beats to Promote To – Lofi Hip Hop Radio: An always-live lofi hip hop radio channel that includes curated music to make widespread gross sales duties extra satisfying. Now dwell on the Gross sales Feed YouTube channel.
- The Gross sales Feed E-newsletter: Bringing the best-of-the-best from throughout the Gross sales Feed community, together with ideas and insights from the broader gross sales group, direct to your inbox each week. Join the Gross sales Feed e-newsletter in the present day.
To be taught extra about Vidyard, go to vidyard.com.
Vidyard helps companies and professionals join with their audiences in an entire new method via participating, customized, and measurable video experiences. By its international video internet hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers corporations like LinkedIn, Zycus, League, Stanley Black & Decker, and others to remodel their strategy to advertising, gross sales, and company communications. Vidyard helps any enterprise skilled create and share customized movies to ship their message in a extra private and impactful method via its free and professional instruments. 1000’s of companies and thousands and thousands of individuals all over the world depend on Vidyard for his or her video wants. Join Vidyard at no cost:https://www.vidyard.com/free.
Josh Swarz, Massive Valley Advertising and marketing for Vidyard – email@example.com
Sarah Duckett, Public Relations & Communications, Vidyard – firstname.lastname@example.org